Mountain biking is all about having fun out on the trails. With an all-mountain bike, you'll be able to conquer the steepest descents and still climb back up to the top to do it all over again. The Ibis Ripmo SLX Bike is powered by DW-Link suspension for an unparalleled combination of climbing efficiency and downhill performance. The carbon frame uses 147mm of travel on the rear and 160mm of travel on the front. The frame also features modern geometry with a steep, 76° seat tube angle and a rangy but not stratospheric reach, wide tire clearance for up to 2.6" tires, long dropper post compatibility, and a removable ISCG05 mount.
The SLX version of the Ibis Ripmo comes with a Shimano SLX M7100 12-speed drivetrain. This includes a cassette that has a hill-crushing 10-51T gear range that makes climbing and pedaling through rough terrain a breeze. Shimano SLX M7120 4-Piston hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power so you can descend with confidence. Blackbird Send aluminum rims are paired with Maxxis Assegai tires that can be set up tubeless for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats. With the Bike Yoke Revive Dropper, you'll be able to quickly lift and lower your saddle with the press of a lever.
- Carbon frame with a DW-Link suspension platform, long travel, removable ISCG05 mounts, and clearance for up to 2.6" tires
- Shimano SLX M7100 drivetrain provides crisp and reliable shifting
- Shimano SLX 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes offer confidence-inspiring stopping power
- Tubeless-ready rims and tires for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats
- Bike Yoke Revive Dropper Post quickly lifts and lowers your saddle with the press of a lever